Life has been so busy the last few months but I wanted to share some moments from our life.
I am so blessed by my children and my husband. I love my life and all the "moments" we get to share with each other.
The Saturday before Easter we took the littles to an Easter Egg Hunt at our church. I had such fun watching them play games and then participate in the egg hunt. They had a ball!! And got lots of candy! Here's some pictures of the fun we had.....
I am so blessed by my children and my husband. I love my life and all the "moments" we get to share with each other.
The Saturday before Easter we took the littles to an Easter Egg Hunt at our church. I had such fun watching them play games and then participate in the egg hunt. They had a ball!! And got lots of candy! Here's some pictures of the fun we had.....
{Our baby girl is being carried on daddy's back..hard to see but she's there! ;)}
The next day Easter Sunday and the service was AWESOME!! We searched a long time for our church and feel so blessed to have found it!! The teens love youth group and the younger ones their classes. Its a blessing to us!
We had to stop by Walmart after church and who did we see but the Easter Bunny, so of course this mama had to get a picture of these two handsome young men.
A week ago I was able to go to the Spa Day my sweet man got for me! I got an hour long massage, facial and here I am getting a pedicure. I do have to say my feet and toes look mighty purty.. :)
I have been using some awesome supplements and products. Doing my best to take care of myself and be healthy. Health over vanity! Loving my body and myself and treating me right..
Drinking my Lean smoothie while giving my baby girl the best I can...breastmilk...
I even have been doing some yoga, which I love as it keeps me feeling relaxed and peaceful.
And yes, say hello to this girlie...she is a doll and precious as can be..
We've added some ducks to the farm...
Later this month my oldest daughter G and I along with the two babies head to the west coast for a girls trip where we will be seeing one of my wonderful Marines!! I can't wait!! I am going to sink my toes in the sand and my body in the ocean!!
Then in May, one week after I return from my west coast trip I head with my son Q and the two babies to Austin area for a fun time with a sweet friend of mine and her kiddos. It will be a trip of relaxation and adventure!
In June I'll be taking my daughter G to camp as she'll be on staff again for the entire summer. Then in July we'll drive the 10 hours again to spend the July 4th holiday with her and vacation in Southern Texas. I'm looking forward to that. Except the heat. I have never liked the heat. ;/
Yes, it's going to be a full spring and summer! We also have two birthdays in April, two in May, one in June, one in July and then not anymore until September.
It will be a whirlwind and full but I couldn't love my family or my life more! Father God has given me many blessings!!
Blessings to you and yours!












No comments:
Post a Comment