Everyone has time..
Everyone has time for a kind word or smile.
My FIL was here about 6 weeks ago and while here he told my love and I that he always tries to give everyone a smile or kind word. Something that he can say that will make them laugh or smile. He enjoys bringing some happiness into others lives
.I know a lady who does the exact thing my FIL does. She also thinks it's important to brighten up someone else's day. She is so full of joy and has brought much happiness to me.
As I have went through some trials these last few weeks the Father has been focusing on LOVE. Asking me to love as He does. When I do this I have seen that smiling comes easier. Saying something kind to bring a smile to someone else's face or making the sun shine a little brighter.
It doesn't cost us anything. It isn't hard work. It's really such a simple thing. At the restaurant or even walking down the street we can add beauty to someone's day.
Those pretty earrings she is wearing? Tell her! His new haircut? Let him know! The inspiration the fellow mama offers? Encourage her by letting her know how much she inspires you!
Love your neighbor as yourself..a command from our Saviour..and something we have within our power to do everyday as we live our daily lives.
All those little ones at your feet? They are your neighbors...love them and tell them. Make them smile or laugh. Speak kindness. Share His love. Everyone has time for a kind word or smile...even YOU!
Is that Jaden Noah? Beautiful post, and something I try to remember as well :) Miss you, my friend!
ReplyDeleteHi Kim! Nope, that's KianAdley. He just turned 3! Are you not on fb anymore?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete