Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

 
 I am thankful for jeans that I can fit into once again!
 
I am thankful for the beauty right outside my window!

I am thankful that the L-rd has shown me what a true friend is. Because of this I am at peace and so thankful that those friendships that brought toxicity into my life have ended. 

I am thankful for my freedom in Christ!

I am thankful for quiet time each day. I really need it! :)

I am thankful for the state I live in! I love living in Amish Country and all the neat things that brings my way.

I am thankful for family!

I am thankful for places like Panera Bread where I can eat yummy food!!

I am thankful for our 15 passenger van that faithfully went many places this past week.

I am thankful that Yeshua never lets us stay where we are but keeps calling us to more maturity and better understanding!

Be Blessed!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great set of Thankful's...and yes Praise YHVH for push to never let us stay where we are most comfortable....Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have much for which to be thankful, dear friend. I'm so glad you all had a nice trip and made it back safely. I'm happy for you that you are fitting into your jeans again. You're doing a great job, and I'm sure you're an inspiration to many. Grace and peace to you from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails