The one near our home is called the Pumpkinvine Trail. It's 10 miles there and back. Last week we went on a bike ride as a family for the first time since I had my baby. We didn't go the whole 10 miles but did 4-5 miles. Then tonight we packed a picnic supper and headed out on another trail which takes you down to a castle park and then under a new bridge they just built for those who bike and walk the trail. At least another 4-5 miles tonight too.
Bike riding is what we do for fun together! We all love it! Finding new places to explore and bike ride is fun too! :)
Here are a few pics of us and the Pumpkinvine Trail..
Micah..
My dh get's farm fresh eggs from a man who lives near his place of employment. They are so wonderful and we just had to take a picture of the size of the eggs compared to store bought eggs. They are much bigger...
Looks like a great place to ride bikes! The fields remind me of growing up~ I love farm fresh eggs!!
ReplyDeleteKim xanga/sailing5
Oh I just love the name of the trail! Great job going out and getting back on the bike! Hope all is well Ambra, I miss your updates on Facebook!
ReplyDelete