I need to get back to doing Multitude Mondays again..with baby coming I have let it slide...
121. new babies (when they decide to arrive..)
122. lovely spring days!!
123. dark cherry mocha iced latte
124. purple toe nails
125. round brushes
126. red raspberry leaf tea
127. herbs for soaking tired footsies
128. green everywhere again!
129. that shades, windows and comforters can be washed after baby boy smears poop all over them..
130. 18 yr. old dd's with a servants heart!!
here I am almost due...
I know you must be so ready for your new one to arrive. Praying for a healthy and easy delivery.
ReplyDeleteI join you in gratitude for spring days and everything greening up and turning lovely colors.
blessings
~a
Enjoy this time. I KNOW it's hard. Relax. Have the kids do the work. Read, watch TV, BATHE. You know you won't be bathing for a while. LOL.
ReplyDeleteDo you usually go late?
Beautiful Ambra, You are so close... Praise Yah!
ReplyDeleteLove that beautiful baby belly! Whoo hoo! You will have that babe in your arms very soon. Praying for a safe and blessed birth and healthy baby.
ReplyDeleteBeen checking in on you and getting real anxious for your BUNDLE OF JOY to arrive! THe blessings of our Precious, great and awesome creator GOD be with you all the way as I know he will. So excited for you as I think of the new joy you will soon experience and with thoughts of Psalms 139 I rejoice with you! All the best in HIM! Rachael
ReplyDelete