Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My sweet girl in the spotlight!

Wanted to shine the spotlight on someone very special...

Sometimes I look at my sweet girl and am shocked at just how big she is getting. It seems yesterday she was born into daddy's hands in our bedroom! Almost 4 1/2 years ago now..

She has such a BIG personality! She is such a joy to her daddy and me! She is our youngest daughter.
Her laugh is contagious and her smile also! Her big blue eyes are so beautiful and full of so much expression!

She nursed until about 2 months ago and still on occasion asks for some milkies! My longest nursling so far.

She is our miracle!
I am so thankful for her each and everyday!

I love you ZaraLayna Christine Grace!!


5 comments:

  1. She is adorable!! You are truly blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful and yes, her smile is contagious! Thanks for stopping by today. Going to email you about that BBQ spaghetti recipe in just a few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scratch that. I won't email you, since your email is private (can't say I blame you one bit!). I got the recipe here http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paulas-party/neelys-bbq-spaghetti-recipe/index.html

    It's a nice way to dress up spaghetti. Let me know if you cook it and if they like it. Hope today finds you feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you lived nearby. I can tell she would get along great with Millicent. I can see in her eyes that she is a silly girl! LOL.

    Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a lil'cutie!A blessing I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails